Parkview Senior School
Celebrating 100 Years
Striving to produce happy young people
Celebrating our diverse heritage
Channels of Communication
Parkview Senior Events Calendar
Parkview Senior School News
Striving to produce well balanced, confident and happy young people
Parkview Senior School has a proven track record of turning out well-balanced learners who move up to high school with very little need for adjustment.
Our team of dedicated staff is highly motivated, with one common goal in mind : The personal growth of the individual child to achieve his/her optimal level of success by educating these future leaders of our country.
Teamwork, individual motivation, creativity, extension, self- discipline, striving for excellence and fun are the key factors to our success!
More About Parkview Senior
Read more about our mission, goals and the values our staff hold.
We, the staff, parents and learners at Parkview Senior Primary are committed to providing, achieving and maintaining:
- Excellence in education
- A safe, secure, structured and nurturing environment
- Opportunities to develop holistically
- We will facilitate the journey of personal development and will strive to produce well-balanced, confident and happy young people
To offer education which:
- Is holistic
- Is relevant
- Recognises different needs and talents
- Supports and encourages individuals, teams and wide participation
- Encourages compassion and caring for others
- Encourages decision making
- Develops life skills
- Reinforces honesty and integrity
- Promotes a healthy interest in sport
- Reinforces an ethic of personal responsibility
- Recognises and respects religious and cultural differences
- Promotes respect for human rights
WE, THE STAFF OF PARKVIEW SENIOR SCHOOL VALUE:
We acknowledge the uniqueness of the holistic self within the inherent diversity of the community, by Demonstrating:
We are committed to demonstrating respect through acknowledgement of:
– the individual’s personal space,
– belongings and ideas, within a welcoming and collaborative environment.
We show appreciation in our school through optimism, positivity and maintaining balance in our lives.
We demonstrate leadership with integrity, by upholding the values of the school and the community, through our actions.
- HEALTHY COMMUNICATION:
We communicate inclusively, honestly and constructively within a transparent, non-threatening and harmonious environment- while respecting the freedom of self-expression.
We are professionals who model Excellence, Accountability and Responsibility. We do this by honoring the many roles and duties of our profession, with the best interests of the learners and teachers in mind.
Please click “read more” to view the full article
We at Parkview Senior School appreciate your support and would like to assure you that we respect your privacy. Should you provide us with any personally identifiable information via this web site, we will make every reasonable effort to keep your information secure; Information you provide to us will be used solely for the purpose described on the page where you enter the information: all information is stored on a secure, fire walled, server we will never sell any of your information to any third-party for any reason we will not ply you with unsolicited messages exhorting you to purchase anything.