Mission Statement & Goals
We, the staff, parents and learners at Parkview Senior Primary are committed to providing, achieving and maintaining:
- Excellence in education
- A safe, secure, structured and nurturing environment
- Opportunities to develop holistically
- We will facilitate the journey of personal development and will strive to produce well-balanced, confident and happy young people
- To continue striving to produce well-balanced, confident and happy young people, who leave PVS well prepared for High School.
- To keep abreast of new and innovative ideas in education.
To offer education which:
- Is holistic
- Is relevant
- Recognises different needs and talents
- Supports and encourages individuals, teams and wide participation
- Encourages compassion and caring for others
- Encourages decision making
- Develops life skills
- Reinforces honesty and integrity
- Promotes a healthy interest in sport
- Reinforces an ethic of personal responsibility
- Recognises and respects religious and cultural differences
- Promotes respect for human rights
Ø Respect for all ideas, rights, cultures and religions
Ø Showing kindness and compassion by caring for others
Ø Non-violence in all that we say and do
Ø Striving for excellence
Ø Protecting our environment
Ø Practising safety
Ø Showing courtesy and consideration
Ø Practising honesty and integrity
Ø Demonstrating loyalty to our school
Ø Practising punctuality
Ø Showing pride in our uniform
WE, THE STAFF OF PARKVIEW SENIOR SCHOOL VALUE:
We acknowledge the uniqueness of the holistic self within the inherent diversity of the community, by Demonstrating:
We are committed to demonstrating respect through acknowledgement of:
– the individual’s personal space,
– belongings and ideas, within a welcoming and collaborative environment.
We show appreciation in our school through optimism, positivity and maintaining balance in our lives.
We demonstrate leadership with integrity, by upholding the values of the school and the community, through our actions.
- HEALTHY COMMUNICATION:
We communicate inclusively, honestly and constructively within a transparent, non-threatening and harmonious environment- while respecting the freedom of self-expression.
We are professionals who model Excellence, Accountability and Responsibility. We do this by honoring the many roles and duties of our profession, with the best interests of the learners and teachers in mind.
We at Parkview Senior School appreciate your support and would like to assure you that we respect your privacy. Should you provide us with any personally identifiable information via this web site, we will make every reasonable effort to keep your information secure; Information you provide to us will be used solely for the purpose described on the page where you enter the information: all information is stored on a secure, fire walled, server we will never sell any of your information to any third-party for any reason we will not ply you with unsolicited messages exhorting you to purchase anything.