November Exams 2019
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||7:45 – 9:45||English Creative and Transactional Writing exam|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||8:00 – 9:30||Afrikaans/isiZulu Creative Writing|
|Date||Session 1 (8:00 - 9:45)||(10:30-12:00)|
|TUESDAY 12th NOV 2019||NS/TECH||Normal School|
|WEDNESDAY 13th NOV 2019||ENGLISH||PWB|
|THURSDAY 14th NOV 2019||MATHEMATICS||Normal School|
|FRIDAY 15th NOV 2019||AFRIKAANS/ISIZULU||Normal School|
|MONDAY 18th NOV 2019||SS - GEOGRAPHY||Normal School|
|TUESDAY 19th NOV 2019||SS - HISTORY||Normal School|
|Date||Session 1 (8:00 - 9:45)||Session 2 (10:30 - 12:00)|
|TUESDAY 12th NOV 2019||ENGLISH||HISTORY|
|WEDNESDAY 13th NOV 2019||NS / TECH||Normal School|
|THURSDAY 14th NOV 2019||AFRIKAANS / ISIZULU||Normal School|
|FRIDAY 15th NOV 2019||MATHEMATICS||Normal School|
|MONDAY 18th NOV 2019||SS- GEOGRAPHY||Normal School|
|TUESDAY 19th NOV 2019||PWB||Normal School|
|Date||Session 1 (8:15-9:45)||Session 2 (10:00 - 12:00)|
|TUESDAY 12 NOV 2019||HISTORY||PWB|
|WEDNESDAY 13 NOV 2019||NS/TECH||Normal School|
|THURSDAY 14 NOV 2019||ENGLISH||Normal School|
|FRIDAY 15 NOV 2019||MATHS||Normal School|
|MONDAY 18 NOV 2019||AFRIKAANS/ isiZULU||Normal School|
|TUESDAY 19 NOV 2019||GEOGRAPHY||Normal School|
|Date||Session 1 (7:45 -9.45)||Session 2 (10:30-12:00)|
|TUESDAY 12 NOV 2019||ENGLISH||HISTORY|
|WEDNESDAY 13 NOV 2019||MATHS (Algebra)||AFRIKAANS/ ISIZULU|
|THURSDAY 14 NOV 2019||TECH||LO|
|FRIDAY 15 NOV 2019||MATHS (Geometry)||EMS|
|MONDAY 18 NOV 2019||NS||GEOGRAPHY|
|TUESDAY 19 NOV 2019||CA||-|
- All stationery is to be kept in a see through pencil bag or packet. No stationery bags will be allowed in the examination venue.
- Learners are responsible for bringing their own stationery. No borrowing of stationery will be permitted.
- No electronic equipment will be allowed in the examination venue. This includes cell phones. Learners may bring a calculator when permitted.
- No food or eating is allowed in the examination venue.
- There is to be complete silence during the examination. This includes at the start and end of an examination period. Learners need to be made aware that talking will result in their examination scripts being removed.
- Learners may not leave the examination room during an examination.
- Learners are to remain seated for the duration of the examination. Queries will be attended to by an invigilator who will come to the learner.
- Please ensure that your child is on time for school every day.
- Grade 6’s will write exams in the classrooms.
It is imperative that learners are not absent for their examinations. However, in the event of unavoidable absenteeism, a doctor’s note or a note explaining the learner’s absence is required from a parent or guardian.
Cheating in an examination is contrary to the code of honour set out in our code of conduct. Learners caught cheating will be given zero for the examination and will be disciplined in an appropriate manner by the principal of the school.
We at Parkview Senior School appreciate your support and would like to assure you that we respect your privacy. Should you provide us with any personally identifiable information via this web site, we will make every reasonable effort to keep your information secure; Information you provide to us will be used solely for the purpose described on the page where you enter the information: all information is stored on a secure, fire walled, server we will never sell any of your information to any third-party for any reason we will not ply you with unsolicited messages exhorting you to purchase anything.